Guidelines for Protection of Personal Information by BlastTour
BlastTour recognize that the reliable protection of personal information of our customers and all who are concerned with our company is our indispensable responsibility. We are committed to carrying out the following policies in the protection of personal information.
1. We will conduct the collection, usage, and provision of personal information legally and fairly and use personal information for work-related purposes only.
2. We will take organizational, technical, and rational preventive and corrective measures to mitigate the risk of illegal access, loss, destruction, and leak of all personal information handled by our company.
3. We will strictly follow all laws, guidelines, social norms, and public standards regarding personal information will be strictly followed.
4. We have designated the responsible person to handle complaints and questions about personal information, including requests for disclosure, and we will publicize the contact information inside and outside BlastTour. We will respond to requests from customers concerning their own personal information in good faith and in a timely manner.
How We Handle Personal Information
1. Customer Personal Information Kept by BlastTour
BlastTour keep a portion of personal information provided by customers in travel requests and other transactions as personal data.
2. Reasons for Use of Customer Personal Information
BlastTour will use personal information provided in travel purchase forms to contact customers, as well as when necessary in the performance of our travel and other services as requested by the customer, including the arrangement of transportation and accommodations (as listed in the agreement).
3. Providing Customer Personal Information to Third Parties
BlastTour will provide in electronic form a customer’s name, gender, age, address, phone number, e-mail address, passport number, and credit card number to transportation, accommodation, and insurance companies as necessary to arrange and provide purchased travel services, or as necessary to fulfill travel agreements or complete insurance formalities to securitize costs when accidents occur.
4. Inquiry, Disclosure, Deletion and Correction of Personal Information
In the case where any customer requests BlastTour to disclose and/or delete, eliminate, correct personal information that has been kept by us and if he/she requests BlastTour to stop providing his/her personal information to the third parties, BlastTour will comply with the request.
Please contact the following responsible person:
Global blast Co., Ltd.